Increase Your Purchasing Power and Reduce Supply Costs Through Quorum Purchasing Advantage.
Supply expense is the 2nd largest cost in hospitals. How much money are you leaving on the table? Quorum’s purchasing power comes from volume, to negotiate not only the best prices but to demand high quality products and services for our clients.
Here’s how Quorum can help.
Quorum offers substantial purchasing discounts on products and services to our hospital clients. Representing nearly 150 hospitals, our group purchasing volume exceeds any other organization and gives you access to the deepest discounts available from our group purchasing partner, HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HPG).
The Purchasing Power of QHR
Through our affiliation with HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HPG), Quorum offers clients access to a GPO portfolio of competitive contracts on supplies and equipment. HPG’s membership is largely comprised of investor-owned systems that can dictate contract compliance and utilization throughout their organizations.
Quorum allows not-for-profit hospitals to leverage the committed purchasing volume of investor owned systems to obtain discounted pricing that is a proven 5 – 8% lower than other GPOs.
- Quorum hospitals have direct access to experienced supply chain professionals who offer supply chain expertise and support.
Standardization Incentive Programs (SIPs)
- SIPs combine the collective purchasing volume of our QHR client hospitals to obtain significantly better pricing.
- Clients can access MD Buyline analytical tools and interpretation assistance on capital purchases at no cost to our clients.
Tools To Track Your Success
- Quorum also provides analytical tools and interpretation assistance at no cost to our clients.
Strategic Service Partners (SSP’s)
Quorum has developed relationships with vendors to extend your savings to other hospital services not included in typical purchasing programs, such as information systems, physician recruiting/services, hospital department management, HCAHPS surveys, refurbished equipment, and more. With nearly 100 partners, we have evaluated the best choices in the market and can meet your needs for almost any product or service. And our account managers have strong relationships with these vendors, to help you resolve any questions or concerns that might arise.
Purchasing power from our Strategic Service Partner program include:
- The average Quorum client saves more than $25,000 annually on purchases through the SSP program
Start Spending…Start Saving
For more information about Quorum’s purchasing programs, please contact us.